Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last Saturday, i went to Qian Ru's hse for the sketch prac... It was really fun. Her aunty keep taking pic here and there... Oh ya, her mom also prepared fried mee hoon and red bean soup for us... those food were really delicious, although they were not delicacies, just normal food that we always eat... hehe... After the sketch prac, i went to Wall St. for supper with my another gang, who are Ah Man, Chua, xiao feng feng and their friens which i don't know in the beginning... A bit boring actually, cause i don't know most of them lor... Anyway, i just wanna fill my stomach... Then we went to a place where most of the ppl said it is not a proper place to go... hehe, we played snooker actually... I know, I know, it's "bad" place... I go because i was really curious about this game. Hmm... not bad wor, now i know one more sport... cool! Maybe next time i'll go to a proper place to play pool... Sadly, i went back at 12 and got scolded, a bit only, by my parents, cause they know no matter who i mix with i just won't turn bad and not easily influenced by others... practically there are no boundaries for me... whoa! No lar, i was just exagerating... of course, i'm still under my parents control till i turn 21....

No comments:

Post a Comment