Friday, September 18, 2009

friday, 18- wow, hmm, els farewell was quite ok, cause i came late, so it's rather hard for me to mix with my frens... then saw ah wan pulak... quite suprised... haha. I left quite early cause hui yee, known as ma lai mei ( means malay girl in eng but of course she's not a malay girl la) called me and ask me to go to ch2's basketball court to fetch her and diana to go have dinner together... I'll not talk more about the dinner part... haiz.... forget it... anyway, nothing special happened. After that, i fetched diana, chua, and hui yee home. when i reached hui yee's house, i went into her house to go to the toilet... I really can't TAHAN!!!! when i came out, i saw hui leng, hui yee's sis, sleeping in her room. hui yee asked me to go disturb her. U know lo, i sure go de ma... hehe. She woke up and we started chatting... the topics were very interesting... Of course, i can't write it here la... too.... i don't know how to say... she really told me a lot of things... she also told me to keep away from a few person... just like wat xue qi told me last time... i'm trying though... hehe... really la. lastly, if i have a sis like hui yee, all my blood vessel will definately break and will have a sudden stoke man! she hor, make me so speechless sometimes but she really is a positive thinking girl and that's good. Hui leng, u don't have worry so much le... haha U should actually worry for yourself now man....

No comments:

Post a Comment